Buying a new or pre-construction condo is a great idea for many reasons: a chance to start with a blank canvas, getting a home with the latest trends, technology and style, and most of all, an excellent investment opportunity.
That said, buying a condo is much different than buying a single-family home and we want to help you learn more about how the process works and how you are protected, as a buyer.
On Wednesday, April 13, we are offering two seminars: one at 11:30am and one a 5pm. These FREE seminars will cover topics such as:
- the new Condominium Act, which protects buyers by regulating reserve fund studies, material changes and more.
- your rights and responsibilities as a condo owner.
- how to finance a pre-construction condo.
- Downtown Winnipeg’s renaissance as a residential destination.
We have a group of experts prepared to walk you through the intricacies of buying a new condo in Winnipeg. You’ll hear from:
- Douglas Forbes & Nicholas Woelcke of Thompson Dorfman Sweatmann LLP
- Jeff Clare of TD Bank
- Matthew Nicolas & Susan Joshi of Royal LePage Dynamic Real Estate
- the Downtown Winnipeg BIZ
This event is FREE but space is limited! You can sign up online today by visiting www.skycitywinnipeg.ca/home-buyers-seminar.
You may also call 204-222-2489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.